Erin Anderson

My photo
Urbana, Illinois, United States
My health problems take up a lot of my time because I have: Bipolar Type 1, Gasteroparesis (severe), and complex PTSD among other things. But I don't let illness define my life. My children and my partner define it every day and one day soon I hope to be a published (paid) author!!

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

HELP!!

POSTING ON THIS BLOG TOO. IF YOU HAVE $1 TO SPARE PLEASE HIT THE DONATE BUTTON TO PAY ME VIA PAYPAL OR A METHOD OF YOUR CHOICE. MY HEALTH HAS GONE DOWNHILL QUICKLY AND I EVEN HAVE A CANCER SCARE RIGHT NOW. ONLY WORKS ON THE DESKTOP VERSION, NOT MOBILE. THANK YOU! :)



Here is my incredible Uber Driver, Ludo! We had to get the car because I got drugged in the ER and couldn't go home alone. And he was so kind and caring and patient and waited for me to get out of my wheelchair to stand up. We're gonna save the world together! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment