Erin Anderson

My photo
Urbana, Illinois, United States
My health problems take up a lot of my time because I have: Bipolar Type 1, Gasteroparesis (severe), and complex PTSD among other things. But I don't let illness define my life. My children and my partner define it every day and one day soon I hope to be a published (paid) author!!

Sunday, June 2, 2019

"Confidential" To Google AdSense:

If you are seeing this, you have found my application for AdSense. I did not get approved for good reason: "No Content". However, I would like to submit my other blog, without-a-compass.blogspot.com for consideration in AdSense. When I put in my application I thought I would be writing on it all the time but my health has only allowed me to use my long-time, much more popular old blog. Thank you for your consideration. -Erin A.

No comments:

Post a Comment